TW Scientologist?

-DK-

Veteran XX
Are there any out there anymore? I remember a while back there was some comotion over a few people and their "beliefs"... have they left?

If your out there I'm curious to see what you are believing (e.g., are you still involved with the church) these days.

I want to say like.. Uh, daerid maybe?

I don't want to say it was him because I'm probably wrong and I don't want him to hate me

But I know there was one..

Where's kura when you need him!

Edit: Wasn't daerid, it was perrin! Kestral is right

Scientology would just be another crackpot religion if it weren't for the insane amounts of money they require for people to join/do anything.

there were a couple. And they tried desperately to rationlize it, although it was obvious that they were batshit crazy
I think [THE]perrin was one

Kestrel said:
there were a couple. And they tried desperately to rationlize it, although it was obvious that they were batshit crazy
I think [THE]perrin was one

You're right that was one... I'm curious if he still is though.

I remember one who joined when he was 15 or something, and paid for some services where he was kept in an interogation like room for 3 days where councelers would come in and yell in his face and he left feeling superhuman and no caring what people thought about him, then had a mini break down 2-3 weeks later and left. I was telling my gf about it last night.

Forgot his name.

:lol: And again Reggs manages to mention this "girlfriend" in a completely unrelated topic. I bet he met her at a Christian spelling bee.

I guess they aren't around extolling the virtues of their "faith"... too bad. I was looking for some debate on the matter.

i don't understand, what's the foundation for this religon

did hubbard say he discovered it or what? was he especially enlightened or what

Back