I love beer with lunch

lol i made sure to do my patch panel before lunch, cause after 3 rum/diet coke with kung pao chicken and 2 cigs im fucking spent. im just gonna surf tw for the rest of the day lol. i may make an attempt at trying to configure my PRI backbone but who cares? lol

chilis bar watching world cup soccer at lunch ftw
bluecheese chipotle burger and a newcastle...damn its good

vodka on the rocks is the best lunch drink. lets everyone at the office know you are a bad ass by smelling of booze.

eyecu said:
vodka on the rocks is the best lunch drink. lets everyone at the office know you are a bad ass by smelling of booze.

lol we have this owner of a building company he has this thing worked out with a bar they call it his special ice water, he fucking gets 16oz of straight vodka for 4$, they cut him off at 4 either at lunch or dinner, when ever he happens to be there.

lol i read what you type, then i look at your sig, T:V pic, and bew crew. looks like what you meant to say was you like your apple juice with a cock in the ass?

link_ said:
haha

Finski if I were gay, I would give you the courtesy of a reach around.

You got it all wrong, Barbara. I'd give you the reach around, being that I'd be the one pounding on your anus like it was a runaway slave. ;)

Im drinking the Busch Lights I have left over from the concert last night (Dave Matthews Band).

Great show, Im now dling it, and I quit my job. Everythings just truning up Rigel!

Rigel said:
Im drinking the Busch Lights I have left over from the concert last night (Dave Matthews Band).

Great show, Im now dling it, and I quit my job. Everythings just truning up Rigel!

You have rather unfortunate taste in beer, and music. I will pray for your unemployed ass.

I was repremanded one day because I made a joke about taking shots during lunch. They laughed of course, but when I came back from lunch, my boss told me that it's a serious offense to be at work while inebriated. Those bitches got me good!

JDizzle4Rizzle said:
I was repremanded one day because I made a joke about taking shots during lunch. They laughed of course, but when I came back from lunch, my boss told me that it's a serious offense to be at work while inebriated. Those bitches got me good!

Where do you work?

Back