t-437595 Weekend Plans [Flat] - TribalWar Forums

Weekend Plans

Falhawk
06-15-2006, 09:51 AM
today feels like friday

Anyhow what do you have planned for the weekend?

My lawn needs to be mowed badly. However my mower has a flat (probably just needs air) so I've gotta get that fixed first. Then I can plan on a solid 3-4 hours of mowing. Hopefully it'll be nice out though.

No big plans yet but we'll see how the weekend unfolds. We've been busy the past few so it'd be kind of nice to have a low key weekend.

Sunday is father's day. I can "do whatever I want" but then again I generally do what I want on the weekends anyhow so I don't know what that means.

houston
06-15-2006, 09:52 AM
grand dinner at the bavarian inn (local german fine dining) and i may possibly going to niagra falls for work

Technetium
family reunion at my house..90+ people : [

i have to go home and clean all day

jerry
i have a job interview tomorow, also playing some golfs

on saturday i am going to some slut's son's birthday party with my girl friend

on sunday i shall play the basketballs, watch a movie w/ my sister & also do other things

Darkness
06-15-2006, 09:53 AM
Watching US soccer get the record for most goals scored in a world cup game...

Fool
06-15-2006, 09:53 AM
prolly play a little poker

Infinite
06-15-2006, 09:54 AM
my gf is coming in town. we are going to grill out all weekend and watch world cup games in HD on my roommates 42in plasma tv. i will also be drinking.

Alpine
06-15-2006, 09:54 AM
Driving to my parents beach house to clean up the house that got partially flooded, and taking some pictures of some townhouses my dad is building on the coast as well to put them on our website so we can sell them. The market is ****ty right now because everybody is scared of the hurricanes, but the houses we just built are on 10' risers. :D

Sass
06-15-2006, 09:58 AM
Gig on Friday, gig on Saturday (early, that's good. It's a family show :))
Bye bye weekend...at least there's Sunday. I shall do nothing.

But clean.

Infinite
06-15-2006, 10:00 AM
that's right you'll ****in clean

and when i'm hungry you'll fix up a tbone steak, cheese eggs, and welch's grape

then we conversate for a few

cause in a few, we gon do, what we came do to