So, what's the best way to fuck up a forum?

Geez, no advice? What do you guys do when you invade a site? Is it something specific, or is it just the fact that a bunch of TeeDubers crash the party at once?

Swamp Kitten said:
You have to raise the power to 1000

Bitch, please. That shit is implied. What I need to know is once at 1000 (currently I'm at 634 and rising) do I have to lock on with the 1337 h4><0r missle of doom, or is it fire and forget?

Finski said:
Bitch, please. That shit is implied. What I need to know is once at 1000 (currently I'm at 634 and rising) do I have to lock on with the 1337 h4><0r missle of doom, or is it fire and forget?
Then now you must be as efficient as possible

PeuswahBoy said:
Invite every member of said forum to make a Kurayami thread? :shrug:

Maybe.

Not that anyone here cares, but it was pretty funny last night on another board I frequent. It goes something like this:

A guy and his g/f post on the same board. (car site)
She thinks she is hot shit and posts slutty pics of here in front of boyfriends car.
Lonely e-nerds jump all over obvious attention whoring.
But a few, in what can only be considered TW-like thinking, hone in on her "horse-face" and proceed to ruthlessly make fun of her and her boyfriend.
Both of them get extremely butt-hurt, and leave the board, but not before goatseing/tubgirling/lemon-partying the whole site.
They start their own sucky board.

Wow, it all sounds really lame now that I wasted my time typing it out. I wish I could show you the thread, but mods deleted it. The guy was really losing it, it was funny.

Back