t-437432 [The Left] vs [The Right] [Flat] - TribalWar Forums

[The Left] vs [The Right]

Pages : [1] 2 3

Mael
06-13-2006, 09:56 PM
This two party system is really whats wrong with america. We get to vote on who you idiots choose and no one else. You choose the most asinine retards on earth to be our presidential candidates. And now yall seem to be treating each other like North and South Korea.

WE'RE ALL AMERICANS YOU ASS HOLES!!!!

Either shut the **** up and try to make this place better with out calling names, sandbagging, grandstanding and teabagging...

Or chuck it all and start the god damn revolution already. I'm anxious to start cappin off all the retards in this country who do nothing but yap about bull**** and never get anything done.

Chaoz
06-13-2006, 09:57 PM
Thank god we finally got Mael's oppinion, I was worried it wasn't going to be posted for awhile.

Makasuro
06-13-2006, 09:57 PM
They both ****ing suck.

HaPpY
06-13-2006, 09:59 PM
i promote you lt. mael of 2nd brigade, john titor's revolutionary army

zaius
06-13-2006, 09:59 PM
yea our two party system is only the start of our problems.. but uh. its really not the fault of only having a competetion among two sides.. actually that is imo better. :P

link_
06-13-2006, 10:00 PM
O Boy! Mael seems angry.

JuggerNaught
im for the revolution part.

Vanster
They both ****ing suck.

Edofnor
06-13-2006, 10:01 PM
Yeah, I'm down with the whole revolution thing too. But I don't think it'll happen, so I've taken to supporting Colorado seceding from the union and starting the Colorado Republic.

The only problem is we're surrounded by you ****s after we're free.

HaPpY
06-13-2006, 10:04 PM
yea our two party system is only the start of our problems.. but uh. its really not the fault of only having a competetion among two sides.. actually that is imo better. :P

if only two retards are competing to become your next local fire chief, do you think thats better?

Zengei
06-13-2006, 10:05 PM
I have already intimated to you the danger of parties in the state, with particular reference to the founding of them on geographical discriminations. Let me now take a more comprehensive view, and warn you in the most solemn manner against the baneful effects of the spirit of party, generally.

The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge, natural to party dissension, which in different ages and countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism. The disorders and miseries, which result, gradually incline the minds of men to seek security and repose in the absolute power of an individual; and sooner or later the chief of some prevailing faction, more able or more fortunate than his competitors, turns this disposition to the purposes of his own elevation, on the ruins of Public Liberty.

The common and continual mischiefs of the spirit of party are sufficient to make it the interest and duty of a wise people to discourage and restrain it. It serves always to distract the Public Councils, and enfeeble the Public Administration. It agitates the Community with ill-founded jealousies and false alarms; kindles the animosity of one part against another, foments occasionally riot and insurrection.

-George Washington, Farewell Address, 1796

Only President to not be a member of a political party. Too bad no one heeded his warnings because pretty much everything he predicted political parties would cause, they have.

Gow
06-13-2006, 10:06 PM
This thread has been forwarded to the Department of Homeland Security. Have fun in Guantanamo, traitors.

Edofnor
06-13-2006, 10:07 PM
This thread has been forwarded to the Department of Homeland Security. Have fun in Guantanamo, traitors.

Whatever. The Confederacy said they would help us out by sending grits and automatic weapons.

Tribalbob
06-13-2006, 10:47 PM
grits are awesome

but corn bread is where it's at

you jive yankee mother****ers.

TseTse
06-13-2006, 10:51 PM
Either shut the **** up and try to make this place better with out calling names, sandbagging, grandstanding and teabagging...

teabagging is what makes american politics so special...

Sass
06-13-2006, 10:54 PM
FREEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOMMMM !

FngrBANG
06-13-2006, 11:38 PM
I'm left-handed & my motivation comes from my right mind...

MR Dice
06-14-2006, 08:42 AM
O Boy! Mael seems angry.As well you should be too.

Ralph Nader to his dad in 1963: "Hey dad why don't we have a 3 party sytem?"
Dad: "Son I would be happy IF we had 2 parties."

Wow Washington is truly a Statemen. Truly some GREATNESSS in his words.

Observe good faith and justice towards all Nations. Cultivate peace and harmony with all.

- George Washington, Farewell Address, September 19, 1796
:shock:

Philipsz
06-14-2006, 09:09 AM
If there was a party with real conservative politics (strong foreign policy, good for the economy, low unemployment, low taxes, small government, high security) but no superstitious (religious) bull****, pro science/research and no noble nonsense that is bound to fail (like bringing freedom and democracy to the Middle East) I would be all over it. (I bet I forgot a lot of important things.)

Falhawk
06-14-2006, 09:15 AM
in the entire history of america there has never been a time when there were more than two viable parties. Usually what happens is a third party will start getting popular and one of the other two major parties will steal ideas from them.