[lol] i found this to be an amusing read.

burtrennalds

Veteran XV
http://journals.aol.com/thefeedblog/AOLNewsTheFeed/#Entry1736

From the onset, Ashlee Simpson's career was pretty much an industry joke. She's an integral part in Papa Joe Simpson's sexualized-but-still-kinda-say-we're-Christian game of chess. But problems arose along the way as Ashlee emerged as an "artist," mainly the fact that she tried marketing herself as a singer regardless of the fact that she can't sing.

But what separated her and gave her an "edge" was that she was the anti-Jessica. She said she wanted nothing to do with the cookie-cutter pop banality her sister was botox-deep in. She was her own individual, and wanted her career to follow that way. She tried to be the face of pop independence.

And now she's had the majority of that face removed, remodeled and tossed into a Bevery Hills plastic surgeon's HazMat bag.

Oh yes, nothing screams self-confidence and anti-establishment than total facial plastic surgery. If you were so different from your sister, than why on earth are you hiring people modify your face into something that looks like her? First, it was just a nose job. But then you got the Jackson bug and couldn't let sleeping collagen be until you were a new person, visually.

Check out this timeline of Ashlee's metamorphosizing face:

(Getty Images)

Ashlee, it doesn't matter what you look like because you still have the same voice. Case closed.

Thank you for this hard hitting and relevant information. Ashlee means so much to me. I want to know everything about her. Keep me updated. K?

she actually looks halfway decent in the last pic where she got all of her plastic surgery done

sucks she paid so much to look good yet her voice is still an abomination

Back