i have glass stuck in my finger

|R|u|s|t|y|

Veteran XX
a little piece, but big enough to be a nuisance. it's just in the nuckle of where my ring finger on my left hand first bends, farthest from my hand. it's a pain in the ass b/c it stings when i move it wrong. the cut is very small and i dont think i'd be able to get it with tweezers. anyone have anything like this before? what'd you do?

I had this happen to my toes once. I bit my toes (yes, I bit my toes for real) until I was able to walk without feeling the glass.

soak the hand in hot water for awhile to get the skin soft, then try removing it. when i get a deep splinter i dont use tweezers, i just cut at the skin till it comes out.

|R|u|s|t|y| said:
a little piece, but big enough to be a nuisance. it's just in the nuckle of where my ring finger on my left hand first bends, farthest from my hand. it's a pain in the ass b/c it stings when i move it wrong. the cut is very small and i dont think i'd be able to get it with tweezers. anyone have anything like this before? what'd you do?
Get it with the tweezers sissy. Start with a needle and once it is exposed tweezer it out.

I had the same problem with glass stuck in my foot. At first I didn't even know it was glass because I couldn't see it. It stung so bad that I started cutting with a scalpel (LOL EMO LOL). I squeezed the spot because I was expecting to push a splinter out but an about 5mm long and very thin shard of glass came out after some cutting and squeezing. I still get goose bumps thinking about it. :scared:

^^^^
pussy

I have a piece of carbon/lead from a pencil in my hand for the last 20 years. I have tried getting it out but can never cut deep enough.

Back