duke lacrosse - just hung out with one of the players

187eagle

Veteran XV
so I just went to a bar with a member of the duke lacrosse team, and then we came back to smoke, and we talked about what was going on with the team and the accusations

he said it was entirely bullshit, and it was just bad luck with a crazy stripper. he said also that durham was prime for this kind of issue to come up, and that race relations are so strained that people are jumping all over this

Im sure this isnt news to some, but he seemed pretty credible, he was fairly drunk/high and was coming off very sincerely

if only i understood the whole deal with this :phone: shit

i've obviously not been studying my TW hard enough recently

GriDLoK said:
Drunk/High poeple are incapable of lieing, it's a fact.

Do you know how hard it is to lie when drunk? It requires a ton of self control. Just imagine trying to keep a secret from people, getting urges to blurt out the truth every second, looking them in the eye and then lying to them, over and over again. It gets easier, but it's never easy!

187eagle said:
so I just went to a bar with a member of the duke lacrosse team, and then we came back to smoke, and we talked about what was going on with the team and the accusations

he said it was entirely bullshit, and it was just bad luck with a crazy stripper. he said also that durham was prime for this kind of issue to come up, and that race relations are so strained that people are jumping all over this

Im sure this isnt news to some, but he seemed pretty credible, he was fairly drunk/high and was coming off very sincerely

my friend's sister brought seligmann to a party in nantucket. my friend, who played lacrosse in highschool talked to the guy and said he was really cool/ nice. he was shocked to see him almost a year later, all over the news.

ncaa_a_seligmann_275.jpg

i know a lot of lacrosse players most on my team are infact assholes. however, i don't think they would do something of this magnitude. i am pretty sure the duke players fucked up but the stripper's claim is pretty fucked up too.

they're white so i am pretty sure they will get off

however this kind of trial/media opens old old wounds from the greensboro, NC case where a white woman said a 'black male' stole her car with baby in back seat. it was all over the news when she actually just drowned it herself.

Yeah, the story seems a bit outrageous and always changing. Guess we wont really know till the trial fully starts and the evidence is brought forward

Back