[Woot] Razer Pro 1.6 1600 dpi gaming mouse

mx510-4.jpg

Cant beat the best.

7890.jpg

Minus a button i dont need and 2000 Dpi. in my first week ive seen my BF2 accuracy go up 2 points and it keeps getting better.

Discourse said:
I don't think the drivers matter, but you'll propably have to update the firmware.

last i heard, if you disconnect them it won't re-detect unless you reboot your computer. shit like that.

MerauderFX said:
7890.jpg

Minus a button i dont need and 2000 Dpi. in my first week ive seen my BF2 accuracy go up 2 points and it keeps getting better.

I love mine. Took me a while to adjust to 1500 dpi. 2000 is just way too high for me.. Clicking the fire button on 2000 causes my mouse to jump.

I have the logitech 518. I love the on the fly sensativity change. Especially in a game like BF2. Everytime I hop in a tank I crank the sensativity and can whip the turret around real quick-like

mx1000 has so many buttons to play with, though I don't like the sensitivity. edit: the ability to move the mouse around quickly without it feeling like sludge - imo not a great twitch mouse.

I've had the old boomslangs, but the pads wore down in such a weird fashion that when I'd click, the entire mouse would shift and not aim properly. Not even the "mice feet" lil teflon pads you get would help that issue.

I'd really like to test out the mx5xxs but I just don't have the cash to toss at another mouse after 2 MX1000s. The pricetag on that slang is hot though.

Back