[OZZFEST] Dragonforce will open the main stage

only other bands i care to see are ozzy, system, unearth and strapping young lad

all the others i am just not interested in

Plunk said:
I don't know how I feel about Avenged Sevenfold being the mystery band...

my local rock station announced a rumor that it would be them like a month or so ago... not much of a surprise... was hoping it would be a good band or them bringing judas priest back

One would think a mystery band would be a new and upcoming awesome band or an old and split-up/forgotten band. Not fucking A7X.

Osiris said:
One would think a mystery band would be a new and upcoming awesome band or an old and split-up/forgotten band. Not fucking A7X.

They're just throwing a mainstream band in there to attract more people. Same reason why System is there.

Plunk said:
They're just throwing a mainstream band in there to attract more people. Same reason why System is there.

well ozzfest 99 was single-handedly responsible for system blowing up in the first place

If I went, it'd be for system, and disturbed, but that's about. But I'm not going because it's not worth $90 to hear 2 bands play like 3 songs each.

WorstAim said:
If I went, it'd be for system, and disturbed, but that's about. But I'm not going because it's not worth $90 to hear 2 bands play like 3 songs each.

first of all
you've never been to ozzfest i guess

second, each mainstage band plays for about 1 - 1 1/2 hours .. system being a headliner will play a full set

third, disturbed's vocals or the most annoying thing in the world

WorstAim said:

Man, you are a faggot.

Plunk said:
Man, you are a faggot.

I'm surprised you can type.. I thought you were nesting in other people's assholes.

And no kwago, I've never been to ozzfest, but I figured with so many bands there, each band would only play a couple songs.

WorstAim said:
I'm surprised you can type.. I thought you were nesting in other people's assholes.

Way to reference a flame that made no sense to begin with. I don't know why you thought I was defending Kurayami. I was just pointing out the fact you're not funny.

Back