Windows Technical Question...

CrazyLEG

Rock Hard5
Veteran X
I have a dual monitor setup and I have a wallpaper that is 3000x2500. I goto the Display Properties and the image 'position' is set to Stretch, I want the default to be center. When I change it to Center it stay this way until I preform any desktop activity.

Is there a way make the windows default setting to be center rather than stretch?

Wow..

I've NEVER heard of Ultramon.

Yesterday, I'm updating an old VB6 app. The client wants a program to display IE on BOTH monitors along with some updated options, etc.

So I'm struggling with getting it to work, when I google up UltraMon.. download it.. use it's library to do what I need.. Viola!!!!!!!

Now, today on Tribalwar.. I see someone recommending UltraMon.. is that CRAZY or what????

CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KillerONE said:
Wow..

I've NEVER heard of Ultramon.

Yesterday, I'm updating an old VB6 app. The client wants a program to display IE on BOTH monitors along with some updated options, etc.

So I'm struggling with getting it to work, when I google up UltraMon.. download it.. use it's library to do what I need.. Viola!!!!!!!

Now, today on Tribalwar.. I see someone recommending UltraMon.. is that CRAZY or what????

CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know!

I've been using ultramon since it was unimon. v .63b

Or for about 6 months when I got a second monitor.. anyway it rocks your socks.

Back