Survivor?

tiebreaker will be trying to start a fire as usual..

terry's immunity idol is now gone, they won't let him use it at the last council. i think if he'd have known that he would have given it to danielle. if he makes it to the final 2 with her i think he'll definitely win.

Gabe said:
tiebreaker will be trying to start a fire as usual..

terry's immunity idol is now gone, they won't let him use it at the last council. i think if he'd have known that he would have given it to danielle. if he makes it to the final 2 with her i think he'll definitely win.

Shit... the second danielle gets that idol she tells aras and cirie and they all vote terry!

In the previews for the next show, they briefly have a shot of Daniell and Cirie building the fire. It looks like Cirie is winning, her flames shooting up to the string.
The last challenge is always endurance. Unless it's a balance challenge (which girls are better at), then it's going to be the two guys.

NoGodForMe said:
In the previews for the next show, they briefly have a shot of Daniell and Cirie building the fire. It looks like Cirie is winning, her flames shooting up to the string.
The last challenge is always endurance. Unless it's a balance challenge (which girls are better at), then it's going to be the two guys.

Remember that the winner of the challenge chooses who to take to final four. Terry will beat any of them, so if terry wins, terry wins.

Aras betrayed too many people. Cirie betrayed the same people as Aras.

Everyone hates danielle.

Cirie beats aras if he takes her. Aras Cannot Win!

Wraithed said:
Shit... the second danielle gets that idol she tells aras and cirie and they all vote terry!

I was thinking that too, but I think Danielle would rather go up against Terry than Cirie or Aras. It would have been a huge gamble, I don't know if giving it to Danielle would have been the right choice or not, and I have no clue what I would have done in that situation, but he would have balls the size of Mofo's head if he had done that - I was pulling for it just for the drama.

Guess I'm still trying to figure out the rules for the vote and immunity idol. Probst kept saying that the hidden immunity idol only came into play AFTER the vote. So, since it was two for Danielle and two for Circe, why wouldn't Terry then give the idol to Danielle? Did Danielle have to arrive at tribal with the idol to use it? Otherwise, couldn't he give it to her and then Circe gets kicked for having the largest number of votes?

As mentioned, the preview certainly seems to favor Circe winning the fire making contest. While I can't say I hate any of the remaining players this season, I guess I'm leaning toward Terry. I think he may have a lock on the votes of Bruce, Shane and the fire dancer chick, and if Danielle gets kicked, she'll probably vote his way as well.

I am not 100 percent postitive, however, I think you have to arrive at counsel with the idol.

I thought the immunity idol added a lot to this season. Neat addition to the show.

With regard to the hidden immunity idol, I like the concept, but I'm not sure how much it really impacted the game since Terry kept winning immunity and never let anyone else use it. Guess it did keep him in the game for the last vote since everyone either knew or thought he had it and he didn't receive any votes.

Actually, for quite some time I had hoped that Mark Burnett would mix up the game with some challenges or things that would allow other players to have more impact on the game. I was thinking along the lines of the game "Uno" where you can use cards to mix things up.

Obviously, you wouldn't actually use "Uno", but allowing contestants to play items against one another, such as some item that allows a player to replace another on a reward challenge, get extra food only for themselves, or give them a slight advantage in a reward or immunity challenge (say a one obstacle head start, etc.). Something that allows the game to be a little more cut throat so that players and viewers get a better sense of the contestant's character, etc.

Back