[Tin Foil Hat Time] Conspiracy Theory

ScooBySnaCk

Tribalwar Overlord
Veteran XX
Thanks to the other threads I do have a theory I think is pretty much on line.

- with all the money put into cancer probably 10% goes into actual research. the rest in pockets. Who knows probably cure there but some huge drug company makes too much from cancer symptom type drugs.
- we already have a alternative fuel source which has been proven but has been shut down by oil companies.

There are 2 of my biggest topics which really fucking piss me off but of course I had to share this is tw I love u

Amadeus said:
Both make sense and are probably true.
I think right now Im more pissed with shit like gas prices and oil companies are making record profits and we just sit there having a KNOWN alternative way just sitting there.

No idea how its done in CRAZY AMERIKA, but in the UK charities have to report all income/spending to some organisation. I doubt what you say is true, especially when you don't back anything up.

Provide links to the second one, "alternative fuel source which has been proven" is setting off the BS-o-matic. No reason to believe your word alone, you're an alcoholic.

And I have more clever than you :)

(its meant to say "have more clever")

MrMeikel said:
No idea how its done in CRAZY AMERIKA, but in the UK charities have to report all income/spending to some organisation. I doubt what you say is true, especially when you don't back anything up.

Provide links to the second one, "alternative fuel source which has been proven" is setting off the BS-o-matic. No reason to believe your word alone, you're an alcoholic.

And I have more clever than you :)
well since you are a schizophrenic I can take your word at great value.

Generally there are some kind of facts and information regarding the background of a conspiracy theory you fucking retard, and no, big companies simply wanting "profit" doesn't count.

Daedalus6 said:
Generally there are some kind of facts and information regarding the background of a conspiracy theory you fucking retard, and no, big companies simply wanting "profit" doesn't count.

Did you not read the thread title?

TIN
FOIL
HAT

You and mrMeikel are fucking wannabe boyfriends or something

Daedalus6 said:
lmao

why not?

ScooBySnaCk said:
well since you are a schizophrenic I can take your word at great value.

I'm failing to see how/why, but if thats all you have to say then ok... I'll just back away slowly.

owner said:
Because capitalists are good honest people.
It's the commies who pull your finger on every subject.
sup smurfy spectacular

We should have a vote to see who you are.

Back