[Blog] Memoirs of a Tyrant

Hive_Tyrant

Clambaked5
Veteran XV
There was an earlier post entitled “Have you ever been shot” started by Baby Bew. Inside that post I wrote some relevant stories from my past. A few people seemed to enjoy those stories so I continued.

At the urging of Loop, I created a Blog and transferred them to it to maintain them and provide a permanent place for them. Most of the stories from the thread are there, but I left a few out considering them “Tribal War Exclusives”. In other words, they were crap stories and I didn’t want them in my shiny fucking new Blog.

Nearly all of the stories have been edited and reformatted to fit the blog format and some new stories have been added, including:
Biscuit gets a flight lesson
A woman scorned
And
Angels kill

If you enjoyed the original stories, I would be honored if you would stop by and read the new ones. I have quite a few more that I will be adding as time goes by. I have comments moderated due to the nature of the stories but will be extremely liberal about publishing them.

You can find the Blog here:
Memoirs of a Tyrant

Thanks for reading

Edit: If you have a place to link to this Blog please do. Share it around - thanks.

Reggs said:
Hive, did you fight at the Nashville Cats game?

No, I'm semi-retired. I'm getting to old to keep up with the young punks. Lately though I have been training and eye-balling a new set of armor. Have you seen Onyx's new leather? I want a set from the same smith.

Hive_Tyrant said:
No, I'm semi-retired. I'm getting to old to keep up with the young punks. Lately though I have been training and eye-balling a new set of armor. Have you seen Onyx's new leather? I want a set from the same smith.

Yeah I have, looks pretty badass. Whatever you do, dont get armor from a smith named...I forgot his name, but he had long curly black hair and a beard, lives somewhere up north, smokes, and makes a business of smithing. I got mine from him and he fucked up a lot of things and took forever. Claims to be a knight, though some have questioned his title.

His irl name is "Chris"

Nice Blog mate. Very good read.

I have some "stories" but I'm not likely to tell them heh.

It was on the downslide of one such trip that our story begins. After a night of carousing and laughing to the point of tears and cramps the daystar was rising and it was time to shut the lid and come down. The daystar is capable of killing the late night party owl. Its accusing rays stab down into your eyes and wash away all remnants of the previous night’s fun, leaching away your invulnerability leaving you a writhing puddle of goo. There are times when I felt like a vampire that dallied too long on his way back to his coffin and found that he was burning in the cruel sun. The daystar is an unforgiving master, especially with an acid hangover.

:rofl: What the fuck.

I appreciate tyour stories. The only thing I would suggest is placing the introduction at the beginning of the page. Or at least a little warning that if you want to get the story in order you should start from the bottom.

I understand that it's a "blog" so it naturally goes down, but you were referencing things like "this was before john mangled terry" and that story was below that point.

Beef Welington said:
I appreciate tyour stories. The only thing I would suggest is placing the introduction at the beginning of the page. Or at least a little warning that if you want to get the story in order you should start from the bottom.

I understand that it's a "blog" so it naturally goes down, but you were referencing things like "this was before john mangled terry" and that story was below that point.

I did both. There is a link to the introduction at the top of the right column and below is a statement that they are best read from the bottom up. Does anyone know how to reverse the order? I looked at the code and couldn't see an obvious switch. I'd also like to increase the number of links displayed on the right. Are there any experienced Bloggers that can answer these questions?

I googled this quite a bit and have yet to find a satisfactory answer. Until I figure it out, I added an "Index" in the first post which I will manually update and float.

Back