so, simple life...

Pachacutec

Veteran X
i caught an episode yesterday where they had to work for some cow auctioneer. looked early season to me... i have to say, i like the show; the girls are idiots but work after some initial pushing, and they seem to generally take to the people.

Brasstax said:
They both need to be bent over furniture and shagged until they behave.
Bah, they should be thrown in diapers if they want to act like children. Kind of like your niece.

Xcursion said:
Bah, they should be thrown in diapers if they want to act like children. Kind of like your niece.

Thank god those haven't reared their ugly head for awhile. She is still with the dude she met in a community college chat lounge. He is a blackbelt and plays DDR. He has a unibrow and laughs like a hyena on crack. She got skinny for awhile but I noticed she put on some weight at Easter. He will probably dump her for some skinny chick. Then, I am sure we will be back to Luvs and Huggies.

You should casually strike up a conversation with him next time you see him and ask him how he likes dating her and if she's wearing pull-ups brand now. Or ask if she's shown him how she can make pictures appear on her diapers.

Back