Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends Demo 2

Nailer

Veteran XV
700_screen47.jpg

Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends Demo 2
[724.90MB][724.90MB][724.90MB]​

textbook, establish a "raport" with the forum populace and then sucker them into buying shitty fucking games.

Im going to establish a rapport between my cock [strike]on[/strike] and your mouth

Last edited:
rise of nations was fun, but the historical part of it was the only thing that made me play it for the total week I did. I gave the First demo the benefit of the doubt even though it lost all historical feel, and hated it. Sorry I think this game is going to flop, should've stuck to historical. if people want a made up world to play in, for fantasy play WC3, for sci-fi play DoW.. those games are the competition.. good luck with that.

when does supreme commander come out?
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/supremecommander/news.html?sid=6148537
thats what i want

"We didn't get a chance to see the multiplayer portion of the game (Gas Powered is keeping that a secret for now), but even without multiplayer, Supreme Commander remains an incredibly impressive game. It's also safe to assume that this is one of the biggest strategy games of 2007. Yes, we have to wait until next year for development to finish. Still, we can't recall a real-time strategy game that approaches Supreme Commander in terms of scope and scale."

doh 2007 :(

Last edited:
Eggi said:
when does supreme commander come out?
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/supremecommander/news.html?sid=6148537
thats what i want

"We didn't get a chance to see the multiplayer portion of the game (Gas Powered is keeping that a secret for now), but even without multiplayer, Supreme Commander remains an incredibly impressive game. It's also safe to assume that this is one of the biggest strategy games of 2007. Yes, we have to wait until next year for development to finish. Still, we can't recall a real-time strategy game that approaches Supreme Commander in terms of scope and scale."

doh 2007 :(
i want that too

Back