Fox news headline: Bush Condemns Egypt Blasts

Kowboy

Banned
No fucking shit. Why is it that every time something bad happens in the world the media feels the need to tell us that it's been condemned? Do people actually think... "hmmm I wonder if the white house endorses that last blast?"

Why not just issue a blanket statement of condemnation to cover all the fucked up shit that happens in the world?

"My fellow americans, from this moment on I, my fellow cabinet members, and the rest of the staff here in the white house would like to say that if anything bad happens in the world we do not endorse it, thank you for your time."

Tomorrow's headline: Blast in Isreal kills 39, White house staff members shrug shoulders and point to yesterdays announcment.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,192926,00.html

Last edited:
DAM FOX NEWS BUSH LOVING FAGGOTS, COCK SMOKING FOX NEWS FAGGOT FUCKING CUNT FACED BITCHES. WHY DONT THEY TAKE THE BUSH COCK OUT OF THEIR FAGGOTY MOUTHS

TonyElTigre said:
DAM FOX NEWS BUSH LOVING FAGGOTS, COCK SMOKING FOX NEWS FAGGOT FUCKING CUNT FACED BITCHES. WHY DONT THEY TAKE THE BUSH COCK OUT OF THEIR FAGGOTY MOUTHS

go suck bush's cock you faggot

Is this a serious question?

Bush makes a public condemnation of stuff like this IMMEDIATELY so that foreign (arab and muslim especially) news can quote him to indicate even the world's superpower is against this (just to be crystal clear). It might seem like a "duh" but this is very important... especiallly in such violent situations with people dead.

Look how sensitive americans are to foreign reactions when one of our people dies or we are attacked. This stuff is emotionally charged and folks remember shit. Also keep in mind that Bush making such a statement also undermines any "accidental" statements by another american which could be misrepresented to imply how all americans feel.

The real crime here is that Dahab, egypt is the world's best pothead resort.

Dahab never hurt nobody... it just gets people high.

^^True dat. Considering there are still many americans and TWers for that matter pissed off about the "dirty arabs cheering and dancing in the streets" after 9/11, its probably not surprising the powers that be want to appear solemn and grief-stricken--even if they are really cheering and dancing in their heads.

passed.jpg

donno who this is...

but other than a maori kowboy, this is the only other pic I turned up in google!

Back