Ticket Brokers?

bigmannie

Veteran X
I'm trying to get tickets for Dave Matthews in Sept. This idiot sells tickets like 8 months before his show dates so didn't even have a chance to get some pre-sale. It's for my girlfriends birthday on Labor Day weekend, we're going to fly up to Washington for it as long as I can get good tickets.

I was mainly just looking for a reputable broker since these tickets will be quite expensive.

I'm looking to get 2 tickets for Saturday, Sept. 2nd. They are playing 3 nights at the Gorge, I would be flying out from Chicago for it.

I just bought 2 tickets for my sister for the Dave Matthew's show in WI.

I bought from ticketsnow.com. They showed up on time, and seemed to be a pretty decent price.

-BM- said:
I was looking at that... seems a bit inflated.

Could be. You asked for options, you have them. If others have purchased from Gabe, then it's always nice to help a fellow TW'er out. Have fun at the concert. The gorge is beautiful.

Jackyll said:

I bought from ticketsnow.com. They showed up on time, and seemed to be a pretty decent price.

We went to Ticketmaster in Kenosha, we couldn't get shit but lawn seats.

Jackyll said:

I deal with ticketsnow on a regular basis, talk to them nearly every day. They're the biggest in the industry, but also have some of the most inflated prices. The prices you see generally aren't all you pay; there is a service charge of 2-3%. Plus they have complete idiots answering their phones.

Back