Moving to Vancouver

rebeltorumble said:
I want to move there for "Vancouver Film School"...

It's too expensive for me a the moment (1 yr = 36 grand)

I know a guy from highschool who went and did that. He is opening a restaurant here in the city now after doing the film thing.

orbital 123 said:
I know a guy from highschool who went and did that. He is opening a restaurant here in the city now after doing the film thing.

Thats what happens to people who suck.
I've heard a lot of good about that school.

I have a friend who went to Full Sail in Florida...he said it was horrible, they basically "dropped" him after he graduated, he didnt get a job for a few years...now he works in a DVD authoring place, making good money.

I've lived in Vancouver my entire life, I love it here. It was recently rated the 3rd best city in the world :boogie:

Format said:
I've lived in Vancouver my entire life, I love it here. It was recently rated the 3rd best city in the world :boogie:
Yeah. Definitely has a lot of positive aspects. I had a job interview this week. Another one sometime probably next week with the same company. They were interested enough to want to do an over the phone/webcam 1 hour interview. They guy was going to talk to the CEO of the company about it. Sounds kind of good though, we will see what happens. either way I want to live out there, so if I don't get the job I am moving anyway. been saving up money the past few months to do just that.

Back