[TW Doctors] Beer farts are the worst

zeph

Veteran XV
And I get them every single fucking day after I drink heavily. Jack + Coke works but the price is a bitch. Am I dying?

One of those crazy days I actually listened to what was going on in class, I heard the professor lecturing about this. Something about when you drink alcohol and have undigested food in your stomache still the alcohol rots the food. When the food rots it gives off a gas and your body has to get rid of it. You either fart of burp.

who knows....

Fool said:
protein shake farts will knock you out

sweet christ, yes! 1000x worse than the beer farts/shits. protein farts are the type of gas that causes you to lose friends.

protein tip: drop a gas-x gel tab (or whatever) just prior to your shake. it works wonders.

your protein drinking friend,
rob

zeph said:
And I get them every single fucking day after I drink heavily. Jack + Coke works but the price is a bitch. Am I dying?
Does your wife complain about your beer farts after you beat her?

sLit said:
sweet christ, yes! 1000x worse than the beer farts/shits. protein farts are the type of gas that causes you to lose friends.

protein tip: drop a gas-x gel tab (or whatever) just prior to your shake. it works wonders.

your protein drinking friend,
rob

:rofl:

if rob has this to say about it then i can't even imagine how bad it actually is

I don't get beer farts, just farts.

See what I did there?
I drink everyday. so they are just my everyday farts, omg rofl.
I already drank a 6 on my boat today. But it was coors so I don't feel a thing.

the worst farts I get come from burger king onion rings.
my ass smells like jersey. It doesn't even smell natural.

gas-x and bean-o always make me fart more than without

i think my body is playing a cruel joke on my friends

Back