Handy rebuild command for Win XP

The Rebuild command--technically a software "switch" used with XP's Bootcfg tool--automatically searches a hard drive for valid startup information and files, letting you choose the correct ones. This has the effect of removing and repairing any references to whatever invalid, missing, or corrupt startup information was preventing normal booting.

In other news, was everyone aware that the power button on the front of the case allows one to energize the computation device and operate it? My pro tip for the day!

LogRoller said:
In other news, was everyone aware that the power button on the front of the case allows one to energize the computation device and operate it? My pro tip for the day!
Witchcraft, I say!

Maven said:
way to whore digg.com and pass it off

Actually I've never been to or heard of digg.com, a workmate emailed me the article.

All you pussy-assed bitches can suck my big donkey-kong cock.

LogRoller said:
it's all about them little electrons and making em move around REALLY fast.

mindboggling

Wendel said:
it's all about them little electrons and making em move around REALLY fast.

mindboggling
DID YOU KNEW??!?!!

the electrons themselves are actually moving pretty slowly, it's a domino-ish effect between electrons in the wire that's fast

at least that's what I recall from a physics class from about 3 years ago.

RamataKahn said:
Actually I've never been to or heard of digg.com, a workmate emailed me the article.

All you pussy-assed bitches can suck my big donkey-kong cock.

Wait..... you recieve e-mail from stupid co-workers and actually think to yourself: Hay, mebbe I should make a post on tribalwar....co-worker e-mail is NEVER ofn....

How long have you been posting again?

Back