Nintendo Revolution GAME! [more info]

sounds kinda cool

-Harrison mentions that they learned a lot of lessons from the PS2. In terms of having a wide variety of software and the fact that the strongest tech doesn't always win

:lol: That kills me. Great quote.

Last edited:
nintendo is either going to revolutionize the gaming industry (again [pun intended, hohoho])

or

this platform is going to flop

i think nintendo is going in the right direction, game-wise, input device wise, and they are wise to the point of better graphics != better gameplay

-According to lead game designer Oriola, it takes roughly three seconds to turn completely around around in most console shooters, while it takes about one-quarter second in a PC game. In Red Stel, it takes one second

lots of good things to learn but i especially like the one above

The Playstation fanboys automatically disqualify themselves on their arguments against the Revolution's weak technology, because they themselves likely bought and supported what was by far the weakest console of the last "generation".

-During the beginning of the game, you are encouraged to use your weapons ruthlessly, but as the game progresses you become more proficient and strategic. This gameplay idea led Ubisoft to decide to give the game a martial arts setting.
That actually sounds pretty cool. I don't have enormous faith in Ubi, but if it turns out well it could be pretty fun.

Wow, somehow Nintendo will manage to get my money again, even after the problems that Gamecube & N64 had. Sigh, Nintendo wins.

BlueCream said:
Wow, somehow Nintendo will manage to get my money again, even after the problems that Gamecube & N64 had. Sigh, Nintendo wins.
what didn't you like about n64?

eggo said:
the n64 controller is probably one of the best controllers ever designed
I've attributed "the best" to the Xbox Controller S / Xbox 360 controller. The N64 controller was awkward, especially when trying to reach the D-Pad or L button (when holding it the recommended way).

the n64 controller is great, and it set a standard for all analog controllers.

I still like its analog in terms of use (not quality) over all existing controllers.

Back