I don't think people realize how fucking scary hippopotami are.

http://www.geo.at/firmeninfo/presse/fotos/Afrika/S%FCdafrika/Hippopotamus.jpg

These things are fucking viscious, as in, Logroller making fun of Fngr for his wife having a miscarriage x 1000.

They kill shit like it's their job, and no one seems to care. They just blow off hippopotami as some thing that looks kinda like a rhinocerous but spends some time in the water. I cannot think of any other animal I'd rather be around less than a hippopotamus, except maybe an octopus.

this is just stupid. there is nothing scary about hippopotami. like just a week ago you thought horses were the scariest thing in the world. obviously you've never seen a democrat.

You're all proving my point. EVERYONE underestimates them. You all talk a lot of e-shit. I just dare you to go to Africa / the zoo and get near one.

TylerDurden said:
You're all proving my point. EVERYONE underestimates them. You all talk a lot of e-shit. I just dare you to go to Africa / the zoo and get near one.
You're proving my point; that you're a fucking pussy.

soviet13.jpg

In Soviet Russia, the member bans YOU.

TylerDurden said:
underestimating things dont make them scary. like, you are trying to say they are dangerous, which is totally different than scary. if no one thinks they are scary, they are not scary, although you contend that they still may be dangerous.

Back