t-428606 anybody ever flown Midwest? [Flat] - TribalWar Forums

anybody ever flown Midwest?

Frumpy Frampton
04-06-2006, 05:40 PM
I'm scheduling some flights for May, Midwest is the only airline that offers non-stop flights from Kansas City to big cities on the coast. They arent that much more expensive than the AA and united flights with 1 stop, are they that ****ty?

Zombie
04-06-2006, 05:41 PM
I'm scheduling some flights for May, Midwest is the only airline that offers non-stop flights from Kansas City to big cities on the coast. They arent that much more expensive than the AA and united flights with 1 stop, are they that ****ty?

Drive to St.Louis and fly from there?

Frumpy Frampton
04-06-2006, 05:44 PM
Eh, it's on the companies dime and I have people that can give me rides to the Kansas City airport.

mr_luc
04-06-2006, 05:48 PM
Midwest ROCKS.

Seriously, you know their gimmick right? Everyone is first class. Seriously, it's easily the best airline I've ever flown. A nice steak on real china, leather seats ... great stuff.

mr_luc
04-06-2006, 05:50 PM
(that being said, I've flown midwest exactly twice)

Blotter
04-06-2006, 05:54 PM
they use the airplanes American Airlines and Delta doesnt want anymore because of mechanical defects

gl