mother o fuck the PS2 is actually half decent...

amRam

Contributor
Veteran XX
.... now that Im finally using component cables instead of composite hookup to the projector

I was really surprised how sharp GT4 looks at 480p, its much more fun to play now :)

Also:

Gran Turismo 5 on Motorcycles AKA Tourist Trophy comes out in a few days...

3952399663.jpg

Wait wait wait... Gran Turismo 5 is already coming out? And it includes motorcycles? Or it is motorcycles only?

edit: NM, Tourist Trophy is the name, misread that.

Last edited:
Scuzzle said:
Wait wait wait... Gran Turismo 5 is already coming out? And it includes motorcycles? Or it is motorcycles only?

Its not called Gran Turismo its called Tourist Trophy... made by the same people using the same engine.

if you took the gameplay of road rash and applied it to a sim racer like tourist trophy, i would buy not one copy, but two

It doesn't seem to have a first person view, only 3rd person from behind view. You just don't get a sense of speed that you get in first person view in a racing game.

edit: select button changes view duh

Last edited:
RRII was one of the only sega games that I owned that got the hell played out of it. Desert Strike was another, sonic I played a fair deal, and then there was some baseball game I had from the 94 strike season. That game pissed me off so much when I was a kid :lol:.

I was gonna mention excitebike, but I used the word "since" in my post. I totally forgot that excitebike 64 even existed. I never owned it, but rented it or borrowed it from a friend. It wasn't that great, but I do remember a mode where you could just drive in the open desert forever which was pretty cool.

Back