Rolling in 0.0

HUZZAH federation...where you guys at again?

Its obvious where G/IRON is, its the stinking manly heart of this game, with a steady flow of pussy's pods flowing out, and ammo, capitol ship componants, and exotic dancers flowing in.

haniblecter said:
Im so inlove with my prowess that I put it in my signature.

:p

Well. With the current rate we are going staying out of trouble, we're just mainly building up our industrial side.

Catch runs with pirates which we frequently clean, our pipe is almost always clear. This "slow" time allows us to build and regroup. Preparing for the inevitable war.

Im prolly right beside u.. im in ASCN and currently operating in feya and impass =D
but im in Ec- right now hohoohoh northern pwnage
G/iron know what im talkin about
numbers ftw i think we hit 550 ppl in EC

Kerpals said:
Im prolly right beside u.. im in ASCN and currently operating in feya and impass =D
but im in Ec- right now hohoohoh northern pwnage
G/iron know what im talkin about
numbers ftw i think we hit 550 ppl in EC

Grow a pair, K.

sigh

shut the fuck up you smacking retard.

If you want to talk shit do it at Eve-o.

We're all TW people here, douchebags.

Last edited:
Vlasic said:
sigh

If you want to talk shit do it at Eve-o.

We're all TW people here, douchebags.

:signed:

27th Legion of the Forsaken Empire

Last edited:
EndR said:
:p

Well. With the current rate we are going staying out of trouble, we're just mainly building up our industrial side.

Catch runs with pirates which we frequently clean, our pipe is almost always clear. This "slow" time allows us to build and regroup. Preparing for the inevitable war.

I thank you, since I fly through catch a lot =)

Vlas, if you want the shit talking to stop, keep your little "yes men" minions from doing the same and problem solved. If you noticed I have not started, or talked shit since our last little thread until they wanted to open thier mouths here.

so again, QQ more, if you can't handle taking what you allow your "corp mates" to dish, then deal. Don't feed me the "we are all TW'ers here" bs. Everytime Kerp tries to mention ascn you fucktards jump on him in one way or another.

QQ more?

what the fuck is that supposed to mean? I don't speak retard.

My 'yes men?' They speak for themselves, but I'm also addressing them. But it seems that you're too fucking stupid to see that. My directing my post toward "douchebags" should have been pretty obvious to all but the most moronic.

Hey people, it's a fucking GAME. OMG LOL OWNT NEWBS LOL LOL1!!!!!

dipshit.

Last edited:
Vlasic said:
QQ more?

what the fuck is that supposed to mean? I don't speak retard.

My 'yes men?' They speak for themselves, but I'm also addressing them. But it seems that you're too fucking stupid to see that. My directing my post toward "douchebags" should have been pretty obvious to all but the most moronic.

Hey people, it's a fucking GAME. OMG LOL OWNT NEWBS LOL LOL1!!!!!

dipshit.

"Dont talk shit we are all Tribalwarriors here"

btw QQ = Cry more. same concept. big eyes with watery whining flowing from them.

direct quote from you under my post
sigh

doesnt sound like you are doing much of talking to anyone but me. Next time make it plural if you are talking to them also. dipshit? oh no my feelings.

Shadow13 said:
"Dont talk shit we are all Tribalwarriors here"
You wanted smack from me, you got it.
btw QQ = Cry more. same concept. big eyes with watery whining flowing from them.
Wow. That's fucking stupid. We in 3rd grade? You're as lame as those ebayers that go "OMG L@@K GRT DEALS LOL!!!"

direct quote from you under my post doesnt sound like you are doing much of talking to anyone but me. Next time make it plural if you are talking to them also.
It was a typo for sure, unless you're more than one bag of douche (hence my "douchebags" at the end of the post). You sure seem like it, to be honest.
dipshit? oh no my feelings.
If the shoe fits...

Vlasic said:
You wanted smack from me, you got it.

Wow. That's fucking stupid. We in 3rd grade? You're as lame as those ebayers that go "OMG L@@K GRT DEALS LOL!!!"

It was a typo for sure, unless you're more than one bag of douche (hence my "douchebags" at the end of the post). You sure seem like it, to be honest.

If the shoe fits...

hey vlas, I think your diaper is leaking pickle boy. /hug

its always funny how Cpt. Save a ho comes in here trying to talk about how we are all TW'ers and promoting love and shit after your little buddies get their jabs in, and someone with enough balls replies and throws it back in their face.

No matter though because I like pickles. even the bitter ones.

it takes real balls to talk shit on an internet forum :rofl:

fuckin choad

L@@K AT ME I CAN MASH BUTTONS AND MAKE WORDS I GOT A BRASS SET!

Oh, and did it ever dawn on your feeble little brain that maybe, JUST MAYBE, I didn't even look at this thread until AFTER you posted your bit, but BEFORE my corpmates posted theirs?

I mean, there's a definite timeline here and you're apparently not intelligence enough to grasp it

EDIT: typos...i can't talk shit and work at the same time, hehe

Back