who the fuck drinks tea anyway

i dont know what the deal with tea or coffee is.

my roomate is from pakistan and they i guess have tea time like the brits, and says a lot of countries do :shrug:

Snake~eyes said:
I'm not a coffee/tea drinker. I drink Orange Juice and Milk. Not a big fan of Soda.

good choices. i could switch from soda to juice, but the cans and bottles are just so convenient. i just like flavor in what i drink.

Tea and coffee fucking rock.

A nice strong green tea is a fantastic drink. Hell, I usually brew some up whenever I feel like sitting down for reading.

I don't really drink a lot of Earl Grey, but I like what I've had so far.

Coffee is the ambrosia of the gods. Black, no cream, no sugar, and none of those sprinkles that starbucks tries to shove down your throat, just pure unadulterated coffee. The way God intended.

Not to mention that they are all fortified with antioxidants.

I drink at least a cup of tea (usually darjeeling black) once at day in what basically is a tea time. I'm second generation American so it was relatively common gorwing up, and i liked it. I'll often have some sort of tea if I'm doing something that requires concentration or if I'm worked up later in the evening.

I just think it's tasty. :shrug:

edit: o honey and lemon is awesome in a black fruit tea (especially lemon and mango teas).

Last edited:
Sure, green tea is good, but tea with anything except real honey and lemon in it is just plain wrong. Sweet tea is just a bunch of crappy sugar and it loses all of the goodness.

Back