[Poll] What Ethnicity are you? [NWS]

Ju!

Banned
Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone here is white. White white white with like two black people.

And some fucking azns, but we know who they are.

Ju! said:
Just curious to what the majority is on Tribalwar.com.

[]Asian
[]Black / African descent
[]East Indian
[]Latino / Hispanic
[]Middle Eastern
[]Native American
[]Pacific Islander
[]White / Caucasian
[X]Adopted

Why is there never a category like, "complete mix of all kinds of shit -- LIKE MOST FUCKING AMERICANS" -- that would make much more sense.

Amen.

Because I was adopted, I have no f*cking clue as to how many races have contributed to my double-helix.

It was a closed adoption so I can't even figure out what diseases I am predisposed to contracting...

Honestly, the options provided in most questionnares dealing with this topic just exemplify -- to me -- how socially retarded we are, on a general level, when it comes to issues of race.

We still feel the need to label everyone, and I have a feeling many of the pollsters probably get a little miffed every time they see someone check the "other" category.

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /give-me-pink/61-brunette-toying/pics/01.jpg on this server.

Bounty said:
Why is there never a category like, "complete mix of all kinds of shit -- LIKE MOST FUCKING AMERICANS" -- that would make much more sense.

[] Mutt

:lol:

[x]Other

im a fuckin mutt

although if you saw me you'd guess white/caucasian or maybe native american

I am a white South African with US citizenship. That makes me the only true African American here. So fukoff NAACP.

Back