Ford Says Indiana Jones Sequel Nearing Start Date

React0r

Veteran X
http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2006-03-16/#2

Harrison Ford has confirmed shooting on the forthcoming Indiana Jones sequel is nearing a start date now that he and director Steven Spielberg have approved the script. Ford, Spielberg and producer George Lucas have been waiting for the perfect script before they start filming the long-gestating follow-up to 1989's Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade. Ford tells German magazine Fit For Fun, "Steven Spielberg and I now have a script in hand that we both like. I believe that we can start with the filming soon."

I really don't feel like seeing Lucas ruin another one of the all-time great trilogies. Why is this movie being made again?

Spielberg gives me hope I guess.

I'd be pissed at Spielberg at cashing in on an unoriginal idea if he hadn't done Munich this year

Munich was awesmoe

Scuzzle said:
Lucas and Spielberg were partners on the other 3, wtf ar eyou talking about? :p There's nothing to worry about.
Ummm, Star Wars.... Lucas was the driving force behind all 6 of those movies, yet the first 3 were awesome and the last 3 were crap. (That's "first 3" meaning eps 4-6.) There's plenty to worry about when Lucas is involved. He can turn true awesomeness into crap.

Spielberg might be the saving grace for this movie. Though, in the last 5-10 years Spielberg has come up with some doozies.

ford said that lucas doesnt understand actors at all and that you have to tell HIM what to do.

that atleast gives me hope because ford isnt a push over when it comes to dialogue.

Last edited:
sequel? what the hell? its the fourth one... its just the next installment or something, not sequel.

Back