American Payphones vs. Canadian Payphones

Obibun

Veteran XV
I can't stand american payphones. They're all privatized, and the ones I've used tend to rape you up the ass.

For example, I had the priviledge on several occasions of using payphones which charged $0.50 for the call and then for every additional two minutes, another $0.25.. jesus christ!

At least in Canada, our payphones are $0.25 for all you care to talk (locally).

Who carries more than a couple of quarters on them at any given time anyway? How can you afford a call that's longer than 3 minutes?

Fucking american payphones.

No one uses payphones anymore with the widespread use of cell phones... it's tough to make money on a payphone unless it's somewhere like an airport.

Plus if things keep up the way they're going, I'm sure payphones will be labelled criminal/terrorist-facilitating devices and be banned...

Obibun said:
I can't stand american payphones. They're all privatized, and the ones I've used tend to rape you up the ass.

For example, I had the priviledge on several occasions of using payphones which charged $0.50 for the call and then for every additional two minutes, another $0.25.. jesus christ!

At least in Canada, our payphones are $0.25 for all you care to talk (locally).

Who carries more than a couple of quarters on them at any given time anyway? How can you afford a call that's longer than 3 minutes?

Fucking american payphones.
here in the land of people with money, we all have cellphones. only hookers and broke ass canadians use payphones.

JuggerNaught said:
here in the land of people with money, we all have cellphones. only hookers and broke ass canadians use payphones.
Lol

Youre not fooling me, I've been to Florida....

Reverend Zero said:
Who the fuck needs to use a payphone more than 2 minutes anyway?

seriously. if you need to have a long ass conversation with someone, you wait til you get home. you don't stand in front of a payphone.

a payphone is for calls like "Yeah man i just got in an accident and need a tow truck"

thats like comparing the cost of an american house to an ethiopian house worth 5 bucks

of course third world countries like canadia are going to have cheaper prices dumbass

Back