yaaaaaay all 2100 words down on paper

excrement.jpg

Whoops - delete file

haha too bad - haxxorred.

To sit in the shade on a fine day, and look upon verdure [TribalWar] is the most perfect refreshment.

im going to single-handedly change the way pharmaceutical companies do business some day

i need the other hand to furiously masturbate

That reminds me of when this young round the world yatchsman completed the youngest to ever cross the globe solo or something.

They were discussing it on a TV chat show and one person mentioned how lonely it must have been and how could he have managed all that time alone. And how would a sixteen year old cope with it. One of the other hosts replied 'singlehandedly'. They almost managed to keep a straight face for a few seconds afterwards before collapsing across the news desks :)

hey t funk

want to know a secret

i havent taken, nor do i need to take, an english class since 11th grade

:razz:

u asshole

english is my most hated class ever, im not bad at it but it sucks ass

i could have taken a business english for pharmacy which is easy as fuck, but couldnt get into one, this is year-long introduction to english literature shit

i took calculus earlier too, as long as you can avoid that, you should be ok

I know math is so confusing.

I mean x = 5x-4??? How is that even possible? That goes on forever!

haha, yeah algebra simple, calculus makes sense but has no point unless im some huge quantum physicist

Calculus is kind of used to describe everything in the world but whatever

if you're a quantum physicist you would need to know a lot higher math than calculus

Back