I'm tired

Sift

Veteran XV
I'm tired. I'm tired of the smoke, the drinking, the slutty chicks, the casual sex, the getting home at 5 am every day of every weekend for as long as I remember.

I want out. Someone suggest a good religion.

Become a Sikh. Even if you revert to your scandalous ways, you'll at least have a good conversation starter.

"You were a what?"

none are good, but just go to some christian church, listen to the parts where its all about loving your fellow man and working together for peace, then leave before they ask for money or tell u not to have sex before marriage, then only do it with chicks you could see yourself being with forever (even if u know it wont happen) , quit the smoking, stop drinking to get drunk and actually enjoy the booze, workout even more if you feel like going back to the old ways

If you're young enough, and you're serious about reforming your life, then join the military. You'll do a few of the same drugs, sure, but you'll be in shape, your balls will be packed to burst, and every day that you aren't fighting you'll shit and eat on schedule. You'll recieve discipline, character, and scars (emotional and physical) all at once. :]

(Don't join the military.)

the problem is I've become this huge partying addict ever since I've been single (December). I used to go out once or twice a month before that. At first I really really liked it, now I dont know.

I don't have a problem doing other stuff on the weekends, its just that there isn't much to do here besides go out and party... I think I just need to start focusing on my non-drinking hobbies more. I'm up to two packs a day on weekends and I'd rather find a nice gf-material chick than the girls i've been spending time with lately heh

I dunno. The worst part is last weekend I said I wasn't going to go out this weekend, but I ended up going out anyway to get some game... I think I just need some down time to rearrange my priorities

arrrrrg

:ban:

Oh god save me from myself!

:attention

If you don't want to drink, smoke or screw then don't.

Shut the fuck up.

Zoolooman said:
Become a Sikh. Even if you revert to your scandalous ways, you'll at least have a good conversation starter.

"You were a what?"
ya, and you will be able to carry daggers around...
Why would you waste your life with religion? The army is a better choice, but I don't recommend it. You could always become a nerd and start reading and learning.

what you need to do is save up and leave.. go travel.. try to last at least a year away from wherever you are.

do europe or australia.. somewhere it's probable you'll be able to land work if you need it. you do this and you'll expand your thought process on life, people and work and will most likely gain a much greater appreciation for where you came from.

Back