Thinking about getting a tattoo

dionysus

Veteran X
I'm thinking about getting it on my chest. I would design it myself. I kind of want it resemble something from like an illuminated manuscript. Here's something similar to what i'd want.

tato5ty.jpg

it's latin. I'm not to up on my latin, haven't taken it since H.S. but im pretty sure it means to be alive.

good thing you are thinking out what you want

to get those little detailed lines it would have to be alot bigger then in that pic or else it will just blur over time

wow.

that has got to be the worst tattoo ever posted in a tattoo thread on TW.

You realize that's not the exact one, it's just a font similar to what I want. Mine will flow better, and be more detailed, and the V is going to be illuminated.
I'm gonna draw it myself, and If I do decide to get it won't be for like 6 months and I'll see if I still want it.

Can you perhaps add some hearts, and flowers, and a man spreading his asshole open with all the fingers of each hand?

maybe you should get a tattoo of some fat whore trying to suck your pathetic limp dick and then show it to your gf.

Blood Eagle. Across your entire back. When you flex your shoulderblades, you get new Blood Eagle; when you relax, you get old Blood Eagle.

Back