This whole China/US Trade deficit thing in gonna blow over in a few years

Stits

Contributor
Veteran XV
Hear me out. We need to replace these cheap child/foreign labor people with machines that can make the clothes, golf clubs, shoes, teddy bears...what ever. They'll be faster than the children and because of this one machine will replace 15 to 20 workers. Then all these poor people can go back to doing.....something else. Maybe get an education. Maybe go back to the rice fields....fuck if I know.

In closing the transition from poor illiterate americans jobs being taken by poorer illiterate foreigners will be replaced by machines that all illiterate people will bitch about.

I suffered through AT&T's "outsourced" help line today Finally had the fuckers transfer me to America where someone spoke ENGLISH!!!

We shouldn't have other countries make our clothes. You'll be walking down the street one day when your shirt suddenly explodes and infects everyone around you with nerve gas. Somebody PLEASE alert George Bush.

Think of it this way.. If everyone got an education... Who would do all the lame jobs? Also.. there would be a rediculous amount of competition in getting normal graduate jobs..
I think its great... go ahead.. dont go to school.. more options for me.

Back