Slow TW Night

Feannag

Veteran XV
Damnit what happened? Roomie is having a goddamn party that probably won't stop until dawn, which leaves me without sleep. I was hoping at least TW would be marginally entertaining since I can't sleep, WTF is wrong?

And don't tell me to join the party, I joined the one he had Friday night and the one he had last night. I'm tired of parties and want to sleep. Fuck people who have tomorrow off for work for President's Day.

I've been drunk everyday this weekend. They have to stop scheduling holiday Mondays in conjunction with payday Fridays.

A++ weekend would drink again

Bah, fuck it. I'll just crash in my bed and eventually my brain will just down. And whatever sleep I get will have to do for work tomorrow.

Kuza said:
join the party and stop being such a cry baby fuck.

Fuck you, I am not a party person by default but I humored him for two days already. Technically the weekend is OVER, and I need to work tomorrow.

I found that when I lived with other people it was a good idea to have a set of foam earplugs kicking around just in case

remember for next time.. PROactive, not REactive!

where did all these people and liquor and loud music come from?

who cares marge.. its a party. it doesnt have to make sense

Kurayami said:
Some people don't enjoy loud, obnoxious, pointless activities.
BUT KURA AINT ONE OF THEM, RIGHT!? HE LIKES HARD FIGHTIN' HARD FARTIN' DRUNKEN PARTIES, AN' ITS NOT A PARTY UNTIL SOMEONE GETS PUNCHED OUT AND SOMEONE GETS NAKED!@!#@!!!!!oneonen3

Sift said:
I found that when I lived with other people it was a good idea to have a set of foam earplugs kicking around just in case

remember for next time.. PROactive, not REactive!

Yeah I was thinking about that earlier. I would say my roommate is inconsiderate of my need to sleep/work on the weekends, but that would imply he is actually aware of it. Well I'm moving out inside of a week anyway. I dealt with nearly a year of this BS, I'm sure a few more days won't be insufferable.

Seriously though, I feel for ya, I have the same problem as my roommates don't have class tuesday, which means they're always, always drunk as shit and tearassing around the appartment monday nights. I started locking my door and listening to music through headphones to block it out.

Kurayami said:
Some people don't enjoy loud, obnoxious, pointless activities.
Like flying planes around? :sunny:

I couldn't party tonight even if I'd wanted to... I have been partying my ass off this weekend (bday weekend) and it came to a terrible zenith in the bathroom on Saturday night. After that, it was all downhill.

retribution said:
BUT KURA AINT ONE OF THEM, RIGHT!? HE LIKES HARD FIGHTIN' HARD FARTIN' DRUNKEN PARTIES, AN' ITS NOT A PARTY UNTIL SOMEONE GETS PUNCHED OUT AND SOMEONE GETS NAKED!@!#@!!!!!oneonen3
Yes, I enjoy large social gatherings that feature alcoholic beverages and contemporary musical recordings.

Back