Must-have learning skills?

Afterimage

Contributor
Veteran XX
So I'm in my first month of my non-trial Eve, and I've got Analytical Mind 3, Instant Recall 3 and Learning 4. What other skills can I train up to reduce overall training time? Or should I just up those skills (even though they take days at this point)?

If you plan on playing for a while (seriously) then train up all your tier 1 learning skills to 5 (I even did learning) and then get tier 2 skills up to at least 3.

Personally, I don't think learning itself pays off quickly enough to have it up to 5 before the tier 2s.

Must Haves: Logic and Eidetic Memory (Tier 2 Analytical Mind and Instant Recall, respectively). Other than that, I'd do all of 'em. And yes, up Instant Recall and Analytical Mind. And get implants if you're going to hang in empire space/high-sec for a while.

The other 2 learning skills you'll need are Spatial Awareness and Iron Will. Ideally, you'll want to take the 4 individual attribute skills (i.e. everything but Learning and Empathy) to 5, and then train the advanced skills to 4.

You'll want first tier skills to level five. Second tier to three or four. Learning skill to level four. Get some +2 or +3 implants when you can afford. The amount of time you can save with these is astounding. Do it! :D

Back