Im downloading every episode of zelda right now... worth it?

AkumA

Contributor
Veteran XX
Not that I care, ill get it anyway, but i remember this series being pretty damn good. Right?

I remember it only being on Fridays and the other 4 days they only had the shitty Mario Brothers crap.

Fool said:
I remember it only being on Fridays and the other 4 days they only had the shitty Mario Brothers crap.

Yeah.. but it was good i think.. who knows.

Okay, i'm trying to figure out the intent of this thread.

You are downloading every zelda episode and you are asking if its worth it. In your post, you said you don't really care and you're going to DL it anyway, meaning the question as to whether or not is worth it is already null. Fool offers some bit but you are very confident that it is okay. Since this is an akuma thread, I knew the value I would extract out of it would be 0, but at least it just wasted 5 minutes of my time.

Purpose of thread:
-State that he has zelda
-Waste Kesh's time

mission accomplished.

kesh! said:
Okay, i'm trying to figure out the intent of this thread.

You are downloading every zelda episode and you are asking if its worth it. In your post, you said you don't really care and you're going to DL it anyway, meaning the question as to whether or not is worth it is already null. Fool offers some bit but you are very confident that it is okay. Since this is an akuma thread, I knew the value I would extract out of it would be 0, but at least it just wasted 5 minutes of my time.

Purpose of thread:
-State that he has zelda
-Waste Kesh's time

mission accomplished.

Was zelda a good cartoon.. i am downloading the series thinking it was.

My question to Kesh is. Was it a good cartoon

My next question is will you play me in SF online sometime

AkumA said:
Was zelda a good cartoon.. i am downloading the series thinking it was.

My question to Kesh is. Was it a good cartoon

My next question is will you play me in SF online sometime

:D just pulling your leg.

But uh, you're going to the next UVA right? if dates are right, the dr zaius and i will be holding a tourney of some sort. So far the only interest seems to come from SF3s and ssbm. maybe t5 :\

kesh! said:
:D just pulling your leg.

But uh, you're going to the next UVA right? if dates are right, the dr zaius and i will be holding a tourney of some sort. So far the only interest seems to come from SF3s and ssbm. maybe t5 :\

sf3 is where its at. I have the DC version which is as good as it gets for now. Emulation may never happen.

I personaly hate alpha 3 and perfer alpha 2 the most of the series.

I honestly don't remember much about the cartoon. I remember liking it, but I was like 10 years old. I liked Voltron too but when I watch that on cartoon network now I can't follow it at all because it makes no fricken sense.

Kesh: in your opinion, what is the best Sf controller you have used. For me its the Jap saturn version.

I didnt like it NEARLY as much as Mario Bros but would watch it anyone. I always hated how gannon was a pic and had pig minnions.

I might have to get this

PA.16238.001.jpg

Back