Which TW member is this?

Baby Bew

Contributor
Veteran XV
100_0002.JPG

KittyCat said:
Stop posting you are a shitty edition to TW you worthless vet2.
I'd stfu considering this isn't even YOUR account. You either got it off another person for free, or paid for it.

Krayvok said:
I'd stfu considering this isn't even YOUR account. You either got it off another person for free, or paid for it.
Krayvok ;[ ? didn't you steal the name krayvok from someone

I didn't pay for this account I've never payed for anything forum/videogame related on the internet. I've had this account from day 1, but EOTL and me shared it.

i remember the time you went up to sloggs room and knocked and slogg opened the door and totally punched you into the ground

Baby Bew said:
i remember the time you went up to sloggs room and knocked and slogg opened the door and totally punched you into the ground
Except slogg wasn't home that weekend. And I couldn't get into the complex at all because the actual outside door was locked. LOL good story though ;][][

KittyCat said:
Except slogg wasn't home that weekend. And I couldn't get into the complex at all because the actual outside door was locked. LOL good story though ;][][
And your car broke down on the way there, and you didn't even really know where he lived.

Krayvok said:
\
holy shit , people will pay for my TW account?

nice!

min bid is 400$ . GO!

Amadeus said:
And your car broke down on the way there, and you didn't even really know where he lived.
Ugh, I could mapquest you his apartment location. He rooms with a guy named "Zepto".

Back