Winning Eleven 9 - OUT TODAY!!!

Infinite said:
best. sports. title. ever.
this is quite obvious
i like the japanese versions though just for the awesome commentary, and even switching the voices on the north american one isnt the same
SHOOTO

i think i've played 8 sooo much that i could tell you all the "young guns" that you can buy in the master league. i've got their development curves memorized.

yah tfunk

8 was the same way. i got the guy at best buy to give me the pc price for the ps2 version. i am master negotiator

Really doesn't sound like they did enough to warrant buying it this time around even if online play is included. I'm still waiting for them to figure out a way to make it so that the range of motion and passes is more varried than those rigid six angles, which are endlessly frustrating and limiting.

ive been playing mad amounts of Fifa 06 lately, every time i mention Fifa somebody says Winning Eleven is better, but i watched a gamestop or spot or whatever video and the commentator was fucking annoyinggg in 8

I hope 9 isnt annoying but ill still check it out

PES5 is the same as far as im concerned.

HOW CAN YOU PLAY FIFA06? The ai is unbearably bad. i REALLY hated when u would tackle a guy, and then the same guy would turn around and tackle you, repeat a few times. that is so unrealistic/unbelieveably retarded its mind boggling to me how people an play taht game

====

OF COURSE ign scores fifa 06 higher than this, i mean wtf??

Back