who has been to ibiza?

nope, inspried by me wanting to plan a spring break that will top this years spring break (dominican)

spring break (march/april) is very early in the year for ibiza. The party scene doesnt normally get going until late may early june. If you enjoy trance/dance music and like clubs it will be paradise, everynight each one of the major venues has "its" night. Example Manumission mondays, at club Privilege. The 4 major clubs are Privilege, Pacha, Space and Amnesia, there are several smallers clubs and bars all close together, it whats called the westend.
great beaches great weather save your money and go mid summer

well, i don't enjoy clubbing as much as the average guido, but i do like it on occaision. i thought it was just a great place to party, and it has some great beaches too right?

i guess it's not the place for me if all you do there is go clubbing.

thats not all you do there, but its the main draw to the island. If thats not your thing then there are other better places for you to go

I backpacked 2 months in Spain... one of my main goal was to reach Ibiza considering I'm totally into electronic music...

I didn't go, once I made it in the Balearic Islands ALL spanish told me to avoid that place. It reeks with pickpockets, junkies and it's way too expensive and has lost that *tribal* and *chill* aura it had years before.

That's pretty sad I think :\

i like a lot of music that comes out of ibiza. everything cafe del mar, and a bunch of the chill out in ibizas. i like some trance, but not as much.

Back