God damn door to door missionaries

Amadeus

Whiner
Veteran XX
If you're going to disturb people in their homes with your stupid shit that isn't going to magically convert people to whatever god you believe in anyway, at least learn the fucking language of the locals.

Just kicked out two girls (no pics, they were ugly anyway), one asian and another who had a very thick english/american accent. They could barely construct a correct sentence. FFS, I don't want to hear your canned speeches even if you did speak Hungarian, but I sure as hell won't try to decypher your horribly broken grammar presented in a barely sensible accent.

And christians wonder why people hate them

[/rant]

They would knock on my apartment door back in the day, and I'd roll out of bed, put on a robe, not tie it, and answer the door. Sometimes I got lucky and it was a woman and she'd be really offended. Regardless, they never bothered me much again.

Amadeus said:
And christians wonder why people hate them

Hey, dont' put us Roman Catholics in with the seperatists and other denominations. You don't see us doing that...anymore...shit we started doing that back in the 11th century and stopped around the 19th century. We had pretty much converted everyone we wanted by then.

For fuck's sake, people.

Invite them in, then beat them to death. It's not like anyone is going to come looking for them.

there are these two watchtower girls that come around here every couple of months.

every time I tell them I am busy remodeling and don't have time to talk, paint may dry out too much, grout will clump up.
each time they ask if they could help.
one of these days I am going to be tempted to let them help.
I am thinking about send them out to the back yard to dig 2ft deep post holes for the new patio roof extension and come inside while they are digging and watch tv with the door locked.

:spineyes:

I don't even let them get a sentence in. I open the door, tell them not to waste their time, close and lock the door, and forget it.

old_skul said:
They would knock on my apartment door back in the day, and I'd roll out of bed, put on a robe, not tie it, and answer the door. Sometimes I got lucky and it was a woman and she'd be really offended. Regardless, they never bothered me much again.

My friend was in bed w/ her boyfriend Puck (whose name is Puck??) one morning. He had to go into work briefly, and they planned on picking up where they left off when he got back, so she stayed naked in bed. She told him to leave the door unlocked and to just come in when he got back.

So 30 min. later, there's a knock at the door. She sighs, and yells "come in!". There's a pause, and then a more tenative knock. Again she yells come in, and again there's a pause followed by another knock. So now she's pissed. She gets up and stomps to the door, still naked. She throws open the door yelling "I told you to come in!!!" and is suprised to see two missionaries there, with their bibles and their ties. She slams the door shut, and a second later a flier slides under her door, and she hears them fleeing down the stairs.

You just know they wanted to save her.

Sass said:
My friend was in bed w/ her boyfriend Puck (whose name is Puck??) one morning. He had to go into work briefly, and they planned on picking up where they left off when he got back, so she stayed naked in bed. She told him to leave the door unlocked and to just come in when he got back.

So 30 min. later, there's a knock at the door. She sighs, and yells "come in!". There's a pause, and then a more tenative knock. Again she yells come in, and again there's a pause followed by another knock. So now she's pissed. She gets up and stomps to the door, still naked. She throws open the door yelling "I told you to come in!!!" and is suprised to see two missionaries there, with their bibles and their ties. She slams the door shut, and a second later a flier slides under her door, and she hears them fleeing down the stairs.

:rofl:

Sass said:

:rofl:

last time the mormons came it was a woman and her 16 year old daughter

i answered the door in a towl having just finished a hot bath with my Exo-squad toys

the woman was letting her pretty cute daughter do all the talking so i was making that

i invited them in several times, but they would bite

sucks

mmelmo:( said:
last time the mormons came it was a woman and her 16 year old daughter

i answered the door in a towl having just finished a hot bath with my Exo-squad toys

the woman was letting her pretty cute daughter do all the talking so i was making that

i invited them in several times, but they would bite

sucks
Every time Mormons come here, its a pair of 18 year old dudes :(

Morganstern said:
Hey, dont' put us Roman Catholics in with the seperatists and other denominations. You don't see us doing that...anymore...shit we started doing that back in the 11th century and stopped around the 19th century. We had pretty much converted everyone we wanted by then.

Amen brother Morgan...stern. Holy Shit, who let the jew in?

i dont see why them doing mission work is a big deal

or is it that hard for you to say "no im not interested" and shut the door?

you're a pussy amadeus

DemonKyoto said:
Every time Mormons come here, its a pair of 18 year old dudes :(

Easily fucked with. Ask 'em about being the gods of their own worlds, and if they'll make masturbation a sin. See if they'll tag team our god and beat some sense into him.

Back