Joining TW Corp

haniblecter

Veteran XX
As par this thread, we've been asking you all to join TW corp and try to get you new guys exposed to both corp life, and 00 (if you dare to enter)

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=412801

Tribalwar Inc. (corp ticker: TRIBA - - why not TWAR, NATMAV will never tell)

A quick and dirty way of finding info on corps is by using the People/Places button (2nd from top)

By using the search function and drop down menu, you can search several different types of organizations. Namely, corp names or corp tickers. Tribalwar's ticker is TRIBA, so give it a ring.

By right click-show infoing, you can get a little readout of info on Tribalwar, including our location, Isinokka V - Moon 2 - Spacelane Partol Logistic Support

We encourage you all to apply to the corp. Simply do this by going to the offices button at this station (you have to travel there) and applying. NATMAV periodically checks the rosters and will accept your requests and send you an offer. You can (im pretty sure) remotely accept the offers by clicking on your corp button (8th from the top) Or you can accept through the office (cant remember honestly)

Ill try to get some mining ops or NPC fighting going on for 00 and you guys soon. You need to taste what the endgame is, and what joining FREEE can give you guys (remebmer, you'd embarace us if we let you in at such a young age :p)

Anywho, take care all.

haniblecter,

I sent you an e-mail...let me know if you got it. :sunny:

I am downloading the Eve client now...all i need is a buddy pass. Hopefully one of you space cowboys can show me around once I get done playing through the tutorial.

Last edited:
You can accept the corp invite from your corp page under all sorts of tabs. Takes a bit of guessing to find it, but its there! :)
Can't wait for mining ops.

Back