I just got an internship

i didn't get class credit for my internship back in 2001 :(

i got paid $20 an hour for the entire summer, a rental car, and nice condo completely paid for.

:finger:

1 credit hour

I need 3 internships to graduate, I'm supposed to graduate next spring, sorta getting a late start because I recently changed majors

JustinCase said:
what the hell did you do invar?
HALT (Highly Accelerated Life Testing) at Cisco ;) Basically, we stuck things into an environmental chamber to detect weaknesses and stuff. Was fun.

my company just hired a QA intern

he asked not to be paid. he was also the best candidate by far. put those two together and you have a quality intern.

but we are paying him anyways.

I love giving the interns shit work and making them feel worthless. Even the ones older than me. It makes me feel SOOOOOOOOOOO good.

I'm getting 12 credits for my co-op at NASA right now, since I took off the spring semester. But i'm still enrolled fulltime at school, but don't have to go :)

g/j slippy.

I'm freelancing with some dude teaching him how to use after effects and helping him work on his personal and work projects

15/hr is as high as he would pay me.

I had one at CAT(catapillar) here in peoria last spring, was pretty sweet. I got to their plants where the make the equipment and see how they work and go to job sites.

what kind of fucking retarded internship is that

does it have anything to do with your major

im in my second internship now, at the ATF.. my first was at a local PD

Gangrel said:
what kind of fucking retarded internship is that

does it have anything to do with your major

im in my second internship now, at the ATF.. my first was at a local PD
considering my major is resort tourism, I'd say it does

pretty fucking retarded!

Back