Help from TW (drug related, law related)

Alvarez

Veteran XX
I sat down with my ex wife to talk with her about my daughters bad grades, and them recently being evicted from their apartment. I spoke with her about how my intent was not to steal our daughter from her or keep her from her in any way. I felt at this time I could offer her a better home and more stability. She is a kindergartner that has sat in the principal office multiple times and is bringing home D and F papers. They are living with her husbands parents and sharing a room.

During this talk she informed me that her husband was recently brought up on federal charges. He created some website selling a drug online where they pulled some DMX drug out of cough syrup and is now up on federal charges and faces up to 9 years. Due to their drugs and their site 5 teenagers have died and because of the laws they can't be charged for their deaths. This site was up and running up until they were shut down 2 weeks ago.

Can TW find anything more about this and I think there are sites that archive sites that have been shut down... Is there a way I can take a look at what this site looked like?

Here is the article I found(I just found out and am pretty much still in shock). Needless to say I can get full custody of my daughter I imagine, but she will be giving her over anyways.

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060111/NEWS01/601110474/1006

get the custody written in a legal document even if she just says you can have custody
thats no home for a child and she should have known better than to keep a kid around people like that

anyhoo if u can find the name of the site www.webarchive.org i think it was used to have little captures of websites over the years

-]P[-Veor said:
dmx drug lol

X GON GIVE IT TO YA

oops, DXM... I remember there used to be a site that took snapshots of pages I used to link the old TW sometimes in threads and how the old TW used to look. I can't remember for the life of me the site now though.

I also can only find like a couple articles about this too. I know TW could practically find his blood type so I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

T-Funk said:
get the custody written in a legal document even if she just says you can have custody
thats no home for a child and she should have known better than to keep a kid around people like that

anyhoo if u can find the name of the site www.webarchive.org i think it was used to have little captures of websites over the years

Yea I will be talkin with my lawyer on monday. I had already spoken to him friday regarding just the bad grades and the teacher saying "I have no idea what I am going to do with her" and them being evicted. He said unfortunately its sad but its not enough. He said things are stacking up but we need something more. (i think we found that something) I will do this subtly though if she will agree to the documents I have drawn up. I don't think she wants to go to court over this. They are already facing 250,000 in fines.

the most recent links on there are fake, but if u choose any of the earlier ones u can see quite clearly on their shitty website all they sell is

Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide USP
and Pseudoephedrine

mmmmm lets put it on cereal

sorry for yelling :)

get full legal custody, don't trust her to just give your little girl over to you voluntarily and not make trouble for you later on

if you do you're a fool

Back