UK Caught Spying on the Russians

DDS

Veteran XV
Russia's state security service, the FSB, has accused British diplomats of spying in Moscow.

It backed claims made in a Russian TV report which showed footage of what it said was British agents retrieving data from a fake rock planted on a street.

The programme also said a UK diplomat made regular payments to Russian non-governmental organisations.

The UK Foreign Office said it was "concerned and surprised", and denied any improper conduct with Russian NGOs.

Reuters news agency quoted an unnamed FSB spokesman as saying that "everything that was shown [in the programme] was true and based on our information".

We reject any allegation of improper conduct in our dealing with Russian NGOs
UK Foreign Office
The programme said four officials from the UK embassy and one Russian citizen, allegedly recruited by the British secret service, downloaded classified data from a transmitter in the rock onto palm-top computers.

According to the programme, the Russian citizen was later arrested.

Hidden camera footage appears to show individuals walking up to the rock.

One man is caught on camera carrying it away.

The programme contained a number of interviews with people claiming to be Russian intelligence officers, who made the allegations.

An unnamed FSB spokesman told AFP news agency one of the accused diplomats was a 30-year-old archivist.

A FSB officer told Rossiya television the hi-tech stone was "absolutely new spy technology".

_41244806_spyrock203.jpg

More Here

I'd like to know who thought of this system.

"ELLO, MATES. I 'AVE ME A GOOD IDEA. LETS MAKE A SURVEILLANCE ROCK!"

"GOOD IDEA, GUVNA!"

"YES. AND WE CAN GIVE THE SURVEILLANCE ROCK USB PORTS IN ORDER TO ALLOW OUR COVERT AGENTS TO DOWNLOAD DATA FROM IT."

"RIGHT-O."

"NOBODY WILL EVER SUSPECT A THING WHEN THEY SEE A MAN WALKING AROUND CARRYING A ROCK WITH A COMPUTER PLUGGED INTO IT."

I don't see why they're complaining, the Russians have had their own spy unashamedly strutting around British soil for years.

roman%20abramovitch.jpg

It's the way he flaunts it that irks me most.

MI5 are all too busy writing their fucking autobiographies to do any real spy work

this is obviously a false alarm

Spiderman said:
every country spies on every other country..... what's the fucking deal

And every country makes a big stink when they catch another nation spying on them. It's how the game is played.

Oh come on.... James Bond gets caught spying on the Russians all the time!. What's the big deal? Atleast this time nothing was blown up and no Russian super soldiers were harmed or killed in the making of this scandle.

Back