Where do you get those vagina freshners?

Wraithed said:
I swear dude... what kind of pussy are you eating? Is it fucking discolored?

Mentos? Vagina freshners?

Tell that fucking nasty skank her shit is funky and she needs to be more clean!

I guess I have always been unlucky. My idea of clean bush is probably something you other guys would leave to the dogs. I am so used to finding bits of toilet paper and stuff clinging to the meat hooks. Oh well. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do right? Pick it off, spit it out and keep on licking.

Brasstax said:
I guess I have always been unlucky. My idea of clean bush is probably something you other guys would leave to the dogs. I am so used to finding bits of toilet paper and stuff clinging to the meat hooks. Oh well. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do right? Pick it off, spit it out and keep on licking.

:rofl: and :sick:

Brasstax said:
Mentos doesn't even work if they are drunk. They figure it out.

I meant it more for YOU to take after the act, so that your face doesn't smell like raw tuna all day.

But if you want to pop some candy in your girlfriend's twat, go for it.

:D

This thread is fucking funny, by the way.

Patton said:
I meant it more for YOU to take after the act, so that your face doesn't smell like raw tuna all day.

But if you want to pop some candy in your girlfriend's twat, go for it.

:D

This thread is fucking funny, by the way.

I have old fashioned Lysterine for after. My wife doesn't like the way it smells. She says it smells like grandma. That is awesome because then I don't have to do any kissing afterwards.

you could be like me and make the bitch lick it off your face when you're done.

she'll keep it clean then

(PS, I wasnt trying to be funny)

Wraithed said:
Why are you with a girl that has a smelly Vag? Why not ask her to be clean? Doesn't the bitch shower?

That depends. I have been with women that have a high smell and some that smell "good". From my experience, vegetarians have the best smelling vaginas. Meat and beer drinkers tend to have a high smell.

Then there are certain situation that the woman is out all day and peeing and sweating then you bang her before she gets a chance to shower lets say. Or you bust inside her the night before and then screw her in the morning. Can you imagine that smell from that sperm and vaggie juice overnight?

Point is, not all the time she has time to shower or clean up and then there is the diet and lifestyle of the woman/girl in question to consider.

Personally, I enjoy having the chick lick their juice off my face. But I'm a sexist pig because I'm not into snowballing.

Brasstax said:

ROFL!!!

Brasstax I swear you always say some funny shit in almost every thread. hahaha!!

Remo said:
That depends. I have been with women that have a high smell and some that smell "good". From my experience, vegetarians have the best smelling vaginas. Meat and beer drinkers tend to have a high smell.

My mom was like that. The smelly type. I was talking about this to my therapist just the other day. I can remember clearly that she used to wear huge Kotex pads. Girls today would die if they saw the old ones. They were the size of a loaf of bread.

461.jpg

Women would wear a belt and strap them on like a sumo diaper.

Anyway, I would sniff around the garbage cans when she would throw the blood drenched things in there. Sometimes they would sit for days. I hated the smell but I couldn't quit whiffing on it.

My therapist tells me I equate a stinky vag with home and love. Whatever.

Last edited:
Patton said:
That is one fucked up post, dawg.

10 bucks says Brasstax has his Redwings.

Life isn't always squeaky clean like a supermodel vag. Just look at how all of these young stars are starving themselves to keep from stinking up their hootch. Fame comes with a price. At least chicks with dragon gash are healthier. It shows a varied diet.

Patton said:
I won't say I haven't eaten my share of stinky vags.

Makes you feel kinda dirty, huh? Not in a generic, well shaved and cleansed way. Rather a big hairy 70's style, unwashed, lentil munching way.

Wraithed said:
This thread took a turn to the fucked up about 6 posts back!

Oh what? Did I overstep some unseen social stinky pussy bouandry? I fucking hate living in a society that constantly sets you up and then kicks you to the curb for no apparent reason. I have never been good at figuring out where the line is. I admit it. Sometimes I will just be posting along fine and then everyone will go suddenly quiet. Like I showed people my genital warts or something. Fuck people. Get over it. It's just life. And it doesn't always smell nice.

Wraithed said:
I swear dude... what kind of pussy are you eating? Is it fucking discolored?

Mentos? Vagina freshners?

Tell that fucking nasty skank her shit is funky and she needs to be more clean!

Don't you ever fucking associate me with some disgusting, rancid vagina again. I have standards!

Another great brasstax thread, in the tradition of "Women: Sneaky Shitters"

Anyway, I've never had too much of an issue with smell. I didn't much like the way my ex smelled, but I was a trooper. Coincidentally my dad once told me long ago that if you like the way a woman smells naturally (not just down there) then your body chemistry is most likely in tune, and could be an indicator of being able to have a healthy relationship with her.

My new girlfriend, however... I discussed this with, and how she thinks it would be gross to go down on a girl. I told her I liked the smell, it is a turnon sometimes.

Then when we went perfume shopping for her, I hated all the stuff we looked at... and she just broke down and said
"Well, I'm sorry they dont make Eau de Vagina!"

<3

P.S. If she is unwilling to kiss you after you go down on her, screw that bitch. She better kiss me if I want it. Unless I do something funny and my chin ends up smelling like butt, in which case I will go wash my face.

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!

I'd like to start by saying i LOVE to eat pussy. That said... every girl i have ever gone down on has been clean, no smell, and tasted like a pussy. I don't mind the taste of a pussy.

As for kissing afterwards i'll kiss them after they are done w/ their job, i expect them to kiss me after mine and i've never had any problems with this.

Back