Siemens Cell Phone Problem, need some help.

BrokenWear

Veteran XX
okay, my wife has a Seimens A56i cellphone and it's had its share of problems and it's even been replaced twice under the manufacturers warrenty, but now the warrenty is up and the same old problem happened, the phone locked up, she took out the battery to reboot it, put the battery back in, and the thing wont even turn on, it flashes with a little light, makes a sick sound and dies again.

what im wondering is has anyone else had this problem and is there a way to fix it?

turtle said:
cmon now. pics of wife?

they've been posted before. more than once. i really need some help on this though so if you have something useful to contribute i might consider a repost again.

i would best try looking at howardforums.com to see if they have any answers. other then that i dont really know what to tell you :shrug:

I believe I would not buy a siemens phone again when you replace the piece of shit she has right now.

LG is good!

Funky said:
I believe I would not buy a siemens phone again when you replace the piece of shit she has right now.

LG is good!

it's to be expected from a free phone, i have a motorola and it works perfectly. never even had a slight problem with it. just really hoping i dont have to dish out the money for a new phone. so far nothing on howard forums on the problem either.

Back