What are your favorite things?

Baby Bew

Contributor
Veteran XV
THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS:

DEREK KESSEN, Shrimp Cocktail, Fall, karoake, Blockbuster, The Gap, Chicago, Indianapolis, Traveling, Chicago Bulls, Oprah Winfrey and Dr. Phil, Clyborns...yes it is a fun bar Amanda!!, My bed at home, George W. Bush, Cosmo, Pedicures, My MOM, Illini Football Games, Illini Basketball Games, Deron Williams, March Madness, Everything about Target, Apple Cider, All Drinking Games...Beer Pong and Circle of Death, Buying Earrings, Aldo shoes, Urban Outfitters, Illin Pride, Las Cruces, Real World/Road Rules, Bacardi, Papa Dells, My Roomie..muah, Alpha Gams, Jack and Coke, My Digital Camera, Diet Sierra Mist, The Salad Bar @ LAR, My humps, Kenny Chesney, My Cell phone, Laguna Beach, Jason from Laguna Beach, My Tiffany's mesh ring, Penn Station, Chipotle, Eskimo Joe's, Laurel, Long Island Icetea, Exchanges, Sand Volleyball, Drunk Bus Rides, Thanksgiving(My B-day), Ice Bomb Night @CO's, Tanning, Hot Tea, Sam's Club, My Flat Screnn TV, The Bears, Curtis Apple Orchard, Amanda, Woodfield Mall, Disney Movies, Madonna, Taps, Laying Out, Dee Brown, Orange and Blue, Sex and The City, Millertime, 2nd floor of the library, Victoria Secret, The Snow, Will Ferrel, Working out, Christmas lights, My laptop, Anything Pink, Chris Farley, Sleeping, Cubs, Kam's, Apples, BIG Sunglasses, Hot Tubs, Sleeping till noon, Maryln Monroe, My Super Sweek 16, Amazing Race, The Bachelor, Assembly Hall, Boys, The Body Shop, Jason Cherry, Alcohol, Culver, CHIEF FOREVER, Matthew McConaughey, 2005,Future Milfs, My Ipod, Water Skiing, Ice Water, Facebook, Cooking Out, Tennis, Muscles, Nickelodeon, Bud Light, Mathew, Puma, Sushi, #24, Listen To Your Heart (techo Remix), The Notebook, TIS Bookstore, CRCE, Pregamming, Subway, Drew's Breadsticks, Green Street, Country Music, Beer Pong, Mahomet, Chirstmas Time, Red Roses, Drunk Dials, Autumn Trees, Drive In, Fire Places, Flip Flops, 7th Heaven, Fireworks, Purses, Boys that play Acoustic Guitars, Uggs, Racal Flatts, Kettle Corn, Beverly, Jimmy Buffet, Elton John, Rod Stewart, The OLD Micheal Jackson, Victoria Secret, Tucking my pants into my jeans, Mac Makeup, Singing Out loud, Boating, Nike shoes, Making out, Concerts, Lime Green, Eatting, The Beach, Dairy Queen Reeces Peanut Butter Cup Blizards, Rollerbladding in the Summer and Hot Coco in the winter, Mean Girls and Halloween, My Pledge Mom, Jiff Peanut Butter, My Blue slippers.

Spoiler

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs

:lol: got a laugh out of me.

Battlestar Galactica
My girlfriend
My keys (aka my own house, my TT and 3 helicopters, one of which is my primary flight)

Oh, and Sunshine, Lolipops and Rainbows

Back