What TW means to me...

PeuswahBoy

Veteran XV
Given the latest round of people taking TW too seriously, I figured I'd throw this out there.

I love TW/GD. It's my favorite place on the internet. It allows me to escape my everyday stresses and hassles. It's the place I can say/ask anything I want, and people will tell me their opinions on the matter.

A few years ago, my wife and I chucked it all (3 car garage, pool, 2 excellent jobs, friends) to move from SoCal to CT. This was done to provide a good living environment for my 2 young boys, as we could not afford to have her be a stay at home mom in SoCal. I'm making a good living, but paying for houses, cars, food, wife, and kids can make things very financially stressful. Keep in mind, I'm not bitching here, just setting up my point.

The funnay, faggotry, OFN, AFN, informative, asinine, and retarded are all part of TW. This place has a great way of entertaining me, even when things aren't that great IRL. Everything here has its place. That's what makes this place great. The posters I can't stand to read make this place, just as much as the posters I love to read. I can debate topics here that I would never touch IRL. I can express radical points of view here, that would get me lynched/fired/divorced in the real world.

Cliffs: I fucking love this place. Now, flame away. :bigthumb:

Wow, PeuswahBoy, I always thought that you were some retarded, annoying twelve year-old that wondered on to this site. :shrug:

However, I do agree with what you said.

Seriously Loggy, I'm just a 33 year old dude who used to love Tribes. I got sucked into this site around '99/2000, and it's provided me with thousands of hours of entertainment.

LogRoller said:
who the hell are you?

:D He is the fucking retard that follows me around this Forum berating my efforts to contribute something positive, to make up for the bad start I had last April
:rofl: He has attempted to derail my TW Desktop Wallpaper thread on several occasions without success
He spends most of his time trying to suck Falhawks dick be backing him up every chance he gets
Enough said!

Seraph said:
Wow, PeuswahBoy, I always thought that you were some retarded, annoying twelve year-old that wondered on to this site. :shrug:

However, I do agree with what you said.

Graham Hood said:
:D He is the fucking retard that follows me around this Forum berating my efforts to contribute something positive, to make up for the bad start I had last April
:rofl: He has attempted to derail my TW Desktop Wallpaper thread on several occasions without success
He spends most of his time trying to suck Falhawks dick be backing him up every chance he gets
Enough said!

:lol: Case in point.

I hope you slide under a gasoline truck and [strike]die in flames[/strike] taste your own blood you fucking whore.

(sorry fucked up the quote)

Last edited:
Back