Making your phone ring. Ever notice?

FngrBANG

Contributor
Veteran X
All I have to do is go get in the middle of taking a dump @ home, alone, and the damn phone starts ringing off the hook.

Happens every frikkin' time.

i hate the phone.

if someone calls while I'm doing anything that would make me not want to answer the phone (read: most anything) I don't answer it.

I screen a lot.

Best way to make something happen is to engage in activity that requires your total concentration. Works every time... be it shitting or mowing the lawn.

I'm not being funny here, but I notice a lot that when i think my mobile is going to ring it ends up ringing.

Being far out i'd say I can sense the electromagnetic shit that goes on and makes your monitor do werid shit.

(I'm not just seeing the waves on my monitor)

DDS said:
I'm not being funny here, but I notice a lot that when i think my mobile is going to ring it ends up ringing.

Being far out i'd say I can sense the electromagnetic shit that goes on and makes your monitor do werid shit.

(I'm not just seeing the waves on my monitor)
I can tell when mine will ring from the speaker crackling. My phone has a distinct "signature" that's different from other phones.

fngr doesn't want to swear because it means he'll go to hell. but it's funny because he feels the need to swear in every post.

either straight up swear, or state what you need to say without having to censor yourself. all this "sh*t" just makes you look like a 14 year old in a game with a chat filter.

THERE IS NO CHAT FILTER IN LIFE!

Falhawk said:
i hate the phone.

if someone calls while I'm doing anything that would make me not want to answer the phone (read: most anything) I don't answer it.

I screen a lot.
Oh if I have the portable phone with me & I'm on the pot...I just don't care...

I'll release a stinky with sound effects & everything.

Any sumb*tch that chooses to contact me by phone deserves to know what they interrupted...

Tribalbob said:
fngr doesn't want to swear because it means he'll go to hell. but it's funny because he feels the need to swear in every post.

either straight up swear, or state what you need to say without having to censor yourself. all this "sh*t" just makes you look like a 14 year old in a game with a chat filter.

THERE IS NO CHAT FILTER IN LIFE!
I do it because you tear at your toga whilst I defy your decree on what is considered "acceptable."

Falhawk said:
why even bother answering it?
If I had time to grab the portable before embarking on my latest movement, then I answer.

If I don't have the phone then it depends on what stage of the sh*t I'm in...

FngrBANG said:
I do it because you tear at your toga whilst I defy your decree on what is considered "acceptable."

you confuse "acceptable" with "not being a stupid fuck" (that's "stupid f*ck" to you)

Back